Fuck Yeah!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Here's a vid of us performing a new song on our weekend tour last weekend, during the Super Bowl. We thought The Who were totally weak, so we tried to make up for it.


If you want to see more from our set, or other bands that I've "filmed", go to my YouTube channel. I record video of some of the bands I go to see and try to put up as many as I can on there.

Also, here's a another write up about us from the internuts, written by Alex Stewart over at Sock Monkey Sound:
Unlike Geronimo, TPATY don’t have any clue about what the fuck they’re doing. That is what’s great about them. They’re hopelessly shambolic in all of the right ways. Classic, cartoonish pop punk. Nice. 

I think that's the second review that equates us to shambles. Fuck yeah! 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Say what you gotta say dawg